The Spider Deity is a deity both revered and feared by a number of quite separate cultures across the world. Though known by many names, s/he is consistently represented as a shapeshifting harvestman spider, who sometimes takes different forms to enact convoluted schemes. Almost all faiths to which s/he belongs tell of how s/he stole the secret of storytelling and/or lies from the ruling spirit, and s/he is generally viewed as an agent of rebellion or change, and accordingly either venerated if the culture values independence or reviled if it venerates obedience. His/her scheming sometimes gets the better of him/her, though, and after certain events not fully understood took place nearly five hundred years ago, most of the pantheons who knew him/her and their followers believe him/her to be dead...
- Anansi, the Spider God of the Täjaran empire.
- Neithsri Sura, a minor suran spider goddess of the Ashan Pantheon.
- Arianrhod, the goddess of murder of the Trinity of Shadows.
- Ahn'si, the Changebringer of the era'thora.
- Arauno, the Cunning, one of the three principles of Blodtørstigorder faith.
- Surkadal, the Prince of Lies, one of the Ancient-Gods of the Aths.